Ginseng is the strongest and it is a means of strengthening of an Asian medicine. It is a subject of a wide research and it is evaluated as the most effective adaptogen. This page is only a summary of the most basic facts. You will find more detailed information on the relevant sub-pages. All statements are supported by detailed scientific resources.
Ginseng contains a mixture of several tens of unique and potent substances, which form more than 20 % of dry root’s weight. Ginseng outgoes common stimulants (coffee, tea, nicotine, energetic drinks etc..)
Its effect has a slower onset , but it is long-term and beneficial to health in all ways:
- during stress and depression
- for better concentration, memory and will
- during physical exertion, the regeneration of the muscles
- it significantly enhances libido, potency and erection
- when you have pain in joints
- anti-aging herb, it is known as the herb of longevity
The ginseng inhibits cell death , it slows their aging process and it helps against diseases of civilization:
- cardiovascular – arteriosclerosis, elevated blood pressure and vascular problems ( including varicose veins and hemorrhoids)
- immune - inhibits chronic inflammation allergies and pain ( for example in joints) , protects against viruses( including the flu) ,it is applied in the treatment of tumors
- nerve – the headache and the hangover, weakening of mental functions, the parkinsonism etc.
- metabolic - both types of diabetes, treatment of fat metabolism
The ginseng is considered to be the best medicine at all against the radiation damage.